Weekend Project Update

It’s been a busy weekend on MosfaNet. I’ve moved most of the data off of Rocky and Bullwinkle (domain controllers/file servers) and some of it was a fight. The 3COM NIC on Bullwinkle crapped out so I replaced it with a Netgear card. I changed the login scripts to map to the NAS and I changed the user accounts to point to the NAS for the home directories as well. Then I moved the script to the Netlogon share and removed the scripts from Group Policy. So far, the script seems to be working on both W2K and XP computers.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: